Monday, May 20, 2013

Eco-friendly Shopping in Style

Today was a fabulous day. It was beautiful outside, I was able to get SO much done, and I got to do some shopping not only to stock up for the week but also in my favorite store!


My shopping tip for the week!
When you purchase your new fabulous items at lululemon, you always get a great shopping bag to hold your things as you go about your day. Don't throw that bag away! It's perfect as a reusable grocery bag! I always have extra bags in the back of my jeep and then just bring them into the grocery store with me. Saving on paper and plastic bags (which is very eco-friendly of you) but also gives you something sturdy to carry all your produce, juice, bread, etc in.
They have a great sale selection right now! Get in and check it out, and maybe even walk out with a new reusable bag!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment