Friday, May 10, 2013

Jenna...Inspired

It's been about 6 months in the making...finally finished with Jenna Fisher Inspired! I was "inspired" to create this from clients and lovely ladies in the Inspired Fitness Studio asking me questions about everything from what they should be eating, to good skin care products, to needing a little nudge when feeling discouraged. I wish I had the time to sit down with each and every one of my "ladies" for hours and hours, chatting about life and answering questions to the best of my knowledge...but the fact is that there is only so much time in the day! With Jenna Fisher Inspired, you will be able to:

-Get my advice on whole food, plant based clean eating, including some of my favorite recipes
-Explore my tips for healthy skin and hair, using food based ingredients to create your own organic 100% natural products
-Find out my personal favorite hot spots around the Coachella Valley...like my favorite places to eat, practice yoga, go hiking, have a spa day, etc.
-And much more!!


I could not be more excited...always feel free to send me your own healthy tips and experiences around the desert, so that we can continue to Inspire each other to live healthy, joyful and exciting lives!

No comments :

Post a Comment